A cake is simply a technique to remember something about you.
Without cookies, a website is a goldfish that loses its memory every time you visit a new page. When you visit a new page, you will not remember who you are.
Now it can be a good and a bad thing. Without memory, a website can not do a lot of things. It can not let you log in, because it's forgetting who you are. It can not let you buy anything, because it forgets what you buy.
Cookies are not automatically good or bad, but it's worth understanding what you can do about them.
You can turn them off completely, which is a bit like banning all music to prevent another Justin Bieber album. Many websites simply do not work.
A better option would be to turn off third party cookies, which will stop most sites from sharing information about you. Some browsers - like Safari - do it automatically.
And at last you can take a deeper look at sites that concern you. Most websites have policies that explain what they do if you care to watch.
Stiltje respects your privacy and the right to control your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were holy.
Personal data we collect
Quietly, the information is collected directly from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are your name, contact details for you such as mobile phone number, email address or physics address.
Style may update your data from other public records, such as SPAR, if it is necessary to maintain good registry care.
Style registers personal information in connection with:
- Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by Stiltje.
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- Updating your information on My Pages found on Stiltje.se
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletters.
- Your visit to our sites and app, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communications data as well as e.g. the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By clicking the "I agree" button, you agree that the personal information, such as your name, phone number and email address, you fill in different locations on this site may be used for marketing purposes for the service exposed to there You are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
When you click on the "I agree" button, you also agree that we may add a third-party cookie to your computer from Style. This cookie will follow you and your surf behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use collected information
Style handles personal information mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- 1. To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by Stiltje;
- 2. Enable good customer service, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
- 3. Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature;
- 4. In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research;
- 5. For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behavior and patterns of our users, this does not identify an individual but occurs at aggregated level;
6. In order to analyze, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites and app.
- 7. Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact routes, such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and custom services based on what others with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in;
- To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through Style by customizing the display of services to the device being used;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
Stiltje only cooperates with partners handling personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA by, for example, have acceded to the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and app, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
Legal basis, storage and disclosure of personal data
By submitting information to Stiltje, you grant your permission for Stiltje to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, Style will refer to compliance with contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If Stiltje uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading How to contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. Style will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal information and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. Style comes on own or customer's initiative to correct data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading "How to contact us"). If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please contact Stiltje or you can consult the data inspection (email@example.com).
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings on My Pages by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communication.
You can, once a year, receive information about the personal data registered by writing in writing a so-called Stiltje registry.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because Style does not control the contents of these websites or its content, we are not responsible for its contents. Stiltje is not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at + 46 73 7606686 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org