Handmade cement floors where you copied the most beautiful stones you could find in historic European buildings.
A lot of marble powder, cement and pigments are cast in up to 130 different molds and then machined by hand to get their final unique surface. For an extra touch, special relief plates can be ordered for your mix.
- Extremely thin, between 6-8 mm thick.
- Good for both floor and wall.
- Suitable for bathrooms and floors with underfloor heating.
- Suitable in public premises.
- 6 different color combinations can be selected for each floor. The pigments are hand-blended so each floor is completely unique but the color is much easier to control than natural stone.